Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SLIPPIN...

on the blog time lately.

Here's where the time goes.

1. Three days a week go to taking care of the grandies.

2. Of course, getting ready for MARBURGER in four weeks.

3. Working out even more than before. Walking three miles per day at least six times a week and now going to the gym with a friend for spin class four to five times a week in the evening.

4. I'm taking a styling/design gig for a sweet lady who contacted me through my blog/home sale.

Promise to try and do better with posting.

Promise...

8 comments:

Mona Kay Gorman said...

Happens to all of us...we're still here when you get the time!

Vintage Market Place said...

real life is always more important than blogging.
It seems to be catching on...to take more time with family and friends
rather than computer screen and keys.
lol
Amy

trash talk said...

I understand totally. You see what time I'm doing my visiting...lol!
Deb

Karen said...

I know what it's like...I've been a little MIA on the blogging thing. What with working on jewelry for my line, exercising everyday too ( ugh!), and taking care of all the household duties, dinner, you name it somethings gotta give. For me it's been blogging. So don't feel bad, you're not the only one.
xo~
Karen

Stephanie said...

Awesome job on the exercising! Life is busy - we know - and we'll be here when you have time to blog.

Miss Gracie's House said...

I was just thinking I hadn't chatted here for awhile...it looks like you're doing great things though...exercise and those grandbabies..now that's important!
Rene

Lisa said...

Shelley,
I think you are busier than me! I love that you are on a health regimine. Now that the kids are back in school I'm on the road to health myself. I want to see you in Marburger so bad!!! I hope the weather cools off by then. We'll see, maybe you'll see me. My summers been crazy with the kids home so I've been a slacker blogger. Miss seeing your blog tho.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Those grandbabies grow up way to fast ! You are smart to spend that time with them , the other stuff will work itself out
Hope you have an awesome show
xo
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...