Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update On Clayton

Are you sitting down? Clayton has been released from the hospital and is on his way home with TOT as I type! Wow~~that was some prayer mojo we put on him! TOT said that her phone has been burning up with calls from everyone and is out of minutes so she is limited on convos with us. I know you are as relieved and happy as I am that all has turned out well. Here's to a speedy recovery for Clayton and some much needed rest for TOT. Praises go to God our Father for this miracle.

Hugs,

Shelley

11 comments:

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Thank goodness (and God). Thank you for the update, Shelley.

Rebecca said...

Wow...I was still praying for him to get out of ICU...thank you Lord for your faithfulness even beyond our expectations.
Thanks so much for the updates
Blessings
Rebecca
PS Pls pray for my grandson as he goes in for surgery tomorrow morning.

Lisa said...

Well I do have to say prayer WORKS!
SO glad all is well!
Hugs, Lisa

sweetpea said...

Hello Rebecca! I will keep your grandson in my prayers.

Hugs,
Shelley

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Shelley,
Thank you so much for updating us all. Amen, to God's graciousness!
My Best
Gale

The Green Pea said...

Wow! I have been thinking of TOT and how hard it must be for her to have her son in ICU. That sweet young man is doing so well, praise the Lord. Sandi

The Green Pea said...

Oh! thank you Shelley for the update. That is great news. Sandi

demainca said...

Wow,now that is the power of prayer!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Yea, and Amen! Just Wonderful!
Debra

stefanie said...

what a lucky guy!!!!!

June said...

Thank you Shelley for the update. What a relief this is, and a blessing. I loved your white Wednesday post!
Hugs,
June

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...