Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'd Rather Be In Paris

After participating in the swap that Mary from VINTAGE PATINA recently hosted, I organized my own called I'd Rather Be In Paris (wouldn't we all?). Yesterday I received my package from my partner~the lovely Lauri~of 2CHIPPYS. Nestled among the shredded paper and bubble wrap were these goodies....

Not one but two brown transferware pitchers, and three brown transferware saucers (Lauri knows I love these), 2 linen towels with a pretty fleur de lis stamp on them, a fab cork covered journal, a black beaded rosary, and two adorable little fabric pictures of Frenchy mademoiselles.








Merci Lauri! I hope to post about the other participants swap goodies as they send me their links, so please check back.

Hugs,
Shelley


4 comments:

Lauri Evans said...

OO LA LA...you have the link to my post...It is as if I sent Donna a list of things I WANT/LOVE/LUST...heaven! thanks again my friend....ox lulu

vintage girl at heart said...

My goodness what a wonderful swap partner you have!!! Such lovely goodies!!
Enjoy!

Pony Girl said...

I haven't recently become addicted to brown or black transferware. Haven't bought anything old or authentic yet, but got some little tea-cup plates at Value Village (reproductions) that I hung in my kitchen! Love the pitcher!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Wow, Shelley, those are beautiful things that you received - love that brown transferware!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...