Friday, October 10, 2008

Home Again

Mr. Sweet Pea and I arrived home safely on Monday from our second Marburger Farms whirlwind. I am happy to report that this trip was much smoother than the first, with only one glitch on the way there~~no hotel rooms from Louisiana to Texas due to Ike. So Mr. Sweet Pea stepped up and drove the entire trip there, over one thousand miles, with no worries at all. If there's one thing Mr. Pea can do it's drive for hours on end with no problem~~me, not so much... We had a blast, spent lots of time with our fab friends, and came home with lots less inventory. I hope you enjoy the pics of our booth!




This table was sold to Rachel Ashwell!






One of my fav vignettes~~this table sold to Rachel Ashwell also.


7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

GORGEOUS girl!!! I'm so glad you're home safe and sound...your space is everything I thought it would be ~ just beautiful! xxoo, Dawn

Lauri Evans said...

Hey shelly, loved that cubbie, wish we could have gotten it home. We had some much fun with you guys can't wait till next time. Lauri @ chippys

The Plum Tree said...

Shelley,
Your booth really looked great, congrats on the sale to Rachel, I can see why she chose those pieces. Your Mr. Pea sounds like mine, anything to make it happen. Thanks for sharing
Cindy

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I loved the mantle display with the letter "N", but you know my fav was the round mirror I bought and the wasp nest under the globe. You did an awesome job!!

Rosemary said...

Rachel was shopping right beside us at La Bahia on Sunday. I thought my friend from canada was going to pass out when i told her that rachel was standing next to us! LOL!

French Vanilla said...

Hi Shelly. I didn't get down to your space for a few days and when I did I can now see all the beautiful things you sold!!! You must have had a very good show, when I saw it it was almost empty. Your booth looked so beautiful!!! I'm so glad you and Mr P had a good time. He's such a gentleman, always sweet to me. blessings Peg

Anonymous said...

I Love your booth....I hope you are there when we come out in the Spring!!!
I have to get there before Rachel does....Hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...