Monday, September 8, 2008

Thank You Ladies!

A quick thanks to everyone who came to the second Sweet Pea Home Sale on Saturday! It's wonderful to have a loyal group of friends who continue to support me and my passion. I will be holding a "winter" (what a joke in FL!) sale near the end of October so please keep your eyes open for the date.

AND WOOHOO it's almost time to go back to Texas!!!!!! Mr. Sweet Pea and I had a blast in the spring and met so many new and dear friends! Can't wait to see them! We have moved from H7 to H14 so if you are coming to the Marburger Farms show please be sure to stop by and say "Howdy"! That's Texas talk!

Hugs,

Shelley

3 comments:

Debe said...

Hi there! Recently found your blog and really enjoy it. I will look for you in Marburger! I am sure I saw you in the fall but did't know who you were. Can't wait to meet you, such fun!

Linda Jo said...

Ohhh...I will look for you, too!!

Anonymous said...

Hi... love coming to your blog.... I have just posted hosting a give-a-way on my blog and hope you are interested.... Your blog is done to perfection.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...