Thursday, May 29, 2008

That's A Wrap

And so on May 24th, the door closed on the little shop called Sweet Pea. I want to thank all of my loyal customers from the bottom of my heart for your loyal support. I hope you all will stay on board for the new direction that my business is headed in. Soon I will announce the first invitation-only sale to be held in the garden cottage and gardens surrounding my home. I also encourage those of you who follow my blog but are not in my area to email me if ever you are interested in something you see in the pics I post. I will be happy to sell through the blog and will ship anything that is for sale through the business (except large furniture).

Until next time, stay safe and blessings to you all...

Shelley

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Shelley....I will forever know in my heart that Sweet Pea is you...not a brick and morter location but your imagination ~ I love your taste and always will, whatever you choose to do......please keep up with your blog and what you're up to, OK?? Your new grandson is so very precious...what an amazing gift ~ xxoo, Dawn

Magnolia Street Style said...

The best of luck to you in your new business venture. I also am planning to have an invitation only garden party in September. I'm working on the details. I would love to hear about your party.

Connie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...