Monday, January 17, 2011

RAINY DAYS AND MONDAYS...

It's a gloomy, stormy day here in Florida and I am coming off of a Sunday spent flat on my back with some weird stomach thing. Don't know if it was really a virus or something I ate. Anyway, Friday and Saturday were spent doing something much more fun...

SHOPPING FOR FABULOSITIES FOR MARBURGER which is fast aproaching! I scored some really great stuff and will show you a hint of it in the days to come. It's really my habit of keeping my Marburger goods under wraps, but I will show a bit of what I will be taking and what can be YOURS for the taking if you are lucky enough to be going!

So back to the couch for me to finish my recuperation. It's a great time to catch up on some stuff on the dvr list, right?

I wanted to leave you with a couple of images that brighten an otherwise dreary day here. The first is reality, as in it is actually here and the second is a memory.

Remember my day with LAURA from 52 FLEA and her sister LYNN? Well they came bearing gifts and along with an AMERICAN PICKER dvd they brought the sweetest pink and white orchid nestled among vintage hankies in an old ironstone dish. Gorgeous!



The fabulous peonies in this pic are but a memory now but I love to look at them here. I found them right before Christmas at Whole Foods.



That's all for now, but please check back for a sneak peek at my haul from the weekend!

MANY WONDERFUL COMMENTS LEFT WERE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED BY THE AUTHOR IN AN ACT OF BLOGGER STUPIDITY. I APOLOGIZE IF YOURS WAS DELETED.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...