Monday, January 24, 2011

MARBURGER PREVIEW

As promised here's a sneak peek at some of the fabulosities that will be yours for the taking in my booth at MARBURGER FARMS. Opening day is March 29th!

Adorable white tole patio table with glass top, a fabulous chippy shabby tole sconce and two of four old cast iron claw foot tub feet in the most delicious patina you will ever lay eyes on.





Wonderful flower biz sign in chippy black and white.



This old metal basket is HUGE and would look wonderful full of old grain sacks or white fluffy towels in the bath.



This fabulous M&S Farms entrance piece is rusty crusty yummy! It barely fit in my Expedition! Picture it on a long wall with some great industrial pieces.



As the show gets closer and we work on getting ready, I will show hints of more goods we'll be offering. Stay tuned...

SEVERAL COMMENTS WERE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FROM THIS POST BY THE AUTHOR IN AN ACT OF BLOGGER STUPIDITY. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IF YOURS WAS DELETED.

17 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Fabulous stuff Shelley! Oohh....I wish I was going to Marburger! You found some great things there...I think I saw those tub feet...too cool! Love those signs! :)

Erin said...

Love those signs! Yummy crustiness for sure! Love them!

Zuzu said...

Ooooo, I love all of these, Shelley!!!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Zita-Mlle Magpie said...

Shelley, those claw foot tub feet are amazing!!! Boy are you going to have a lot of great stuff at Marburger. Do keep giving us previews...

trash talk said...

That M&S sign is tray sheek. Makes me want to change our names to Mabel and Stan!
Debbie

The Flying Bee said...

I love it all! I can't wait until the show!

Secret Garden Cottage said...

All great stuff, Shelley! I love that wire basket! Sure wish I could be at the show!
Hope you have a great week, girl!
Hugs,
Jo :)

Karen Valentine said...

Oh Shelley you are getting me all excited now!!! I actually get to go this year!!! I will be able to meet you in person! Yeah! I think this trip is going to be as much about meeting all you great gals as it is about the shopping!!!
xo,
Karen

Karen said...

Great stuff,wish I could go to Marburger!

JUNK PALACE said...

great crusty rusty junk ........ it's perfect
Lillie
aka Junk Palace

June said...

Shelley, I am thinkin' that I can't wait to see the pictures of your space, once you're all set up at the show. These pieces are awesome and I know you have a ton more of it! I always love seeing how you put it all together. I imagine that by the first day, much of it finds a new home, but gets replaced with more goodies. After seeing your Cottage of the Month feature, I see that much of the good goods make it into your beautiful home too.
sending you big hugs tonight...

countrycharisma said...

It all looks yummy! Maybe this year I can finally go! blessings, carrell

Ashley said...

Such lovely treasures!!! Xoxoxo 1942charm.blogspot.com

Amy said...

chippy, rusty=beautiful
Good luck with it all!
Amy

A Cottage Muse said...

Vintage perfection!

Sheri said...

I want it all and that M and S farms......it would work perfect for me!.....Now if u lived close..i would snatch that up....in a heartbeat!

CaraRose said...

I certainly do love going to my mail box and finding something and that happened to me just today. I found the lovely presentation of the Latte paint chip. Love how you took such care wrapping it. Thanks for picking it up for me. That was so sweet. God Bless!
CaraRose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...