Monday, March 8, 2010

Reality Is A Mutha

The calendar is marked... I am in pretty good shape with what I'm bringing... I have no idea of what to pack clothes~wise as the weather has been so crazy... I usually have to sit on my suitcase to close it... Maybe two will be in order for this trip... I wasn't in panic mode until I read on Lauri's blog that she's leaving in 17 days...

I thought wow she must be going early... I went to the calendar and counted off 17 days...

Holy mother of all time, that's when we're leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 days? Calm? Not so much...

Hope to see you there. We are in tent H, booth 14, next to Lauri and TOT.

8 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Girl, you better get those suitcases packed and yes I would definately recommend bringing clothes for all seasons because it's been still pretty cool in the day! Oh I'm super duper excited! Can't wait to see you and Mr. SP.

Ticking and Toile said...

oh I wish I could come!!!!! Have a great time!

Shellagh

Dumpster Decorators said...

Have a wonderful time.

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Oh, how I wish I could be going too. You can't imagine how disappointed I am not to be able to make it down to Texas to see you and all those wonderful and super talented people such as yourself, Shelley. I really thought I would be able to come, but alas, the stars have not aligned for me...

time worn interiors said...

I was in a panic this morning trying to figure out what to work first for the show! Not sure if I will have enough time or not! At least it was nice outside today and I could get some stuff done! Not long now! Ready or not!
TOT

Bonnie said...

I'm so excited! I get to come! I'll be there Wednesday. Can't wait to check out all of your goodies. :)

*hugs*

Bonnie

Faded Charm said...

Good luck in getting ready and doing well at your show. Please take lots of photos to share with all of us less fortunate ones who can't make it. Someday I'll get there, just don't know how soon.

Take care,

Kathleen

Gracefully Vintage said...

Love Your Blog, im not much into the rustic look, but looking at all of your pic's-design &displays, Im Loving it more & more.. Just Beautiful...
Loving become your Follower-Thanks for the Inspiration...
Karryann (gracefully vintage)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...