Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pooped but Pumped

Mr. Sweet Pea and I spent the entire day outside loading the trailer for Texas. I am pooped, but PUMPED because once we start loading it becomes official...

IT'S TIME TO GO TO TEXAS!!!!!!

I was going to give you a sneak peek at what I'm bringing but I decided to let you wonder... I will tell you this... My booth is going to be over the top fabulous if I do say so myself. Very French Farmhouse... Very Ooo la la...

Here's a list of what you can snag from my booth...

Lots of fab concrete for the garden.

A killer Victorian wire plant stand.

Frenchy upholstered chairs in a to~die~for blue and citrus green.

Chippy crusty white furniture.

Industrial pieces with concrete tops by Mr. Sweet Pea himself.

Fabulous chandeliers.

Mirrors mirrors mirrors.

Architectural pieces.

Birdcages.

A fab industrial kitchen rack.

Tons of smalls that will make your heart sing.

Interested? I've only scratched the surface...

Run, don't walk to booth H~14 at MARBURGER at 10 am on Saturday March 30th...

Be seein' ya!

12 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Have I told you lately how much I love you and Mr. Pea, I can't wait to see y'all!! Your booth is always over the top!!!!!!!!!

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

You tease! What about those of us who can't go to Texas? I'm sure you'll take pics of your booth...can't wait to see your treasures!

RACHELLE said...

sooo sad i will not be amongst the privelaged whom get to see your goods!

that is awefully awesome of the mr. to be such a trooper and helper!

shell

gypsylemonade.blogspot

Patina said...

Oh,it sounds wonderful! Be sure to share pictures. I always love to glean ideas from others on decorating. I'm getting ready for a Garden Show here in Portland. Hope you and Mr Pea have a wonderful, fruitful time!

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

OHHHHHHHH you're killing me! Making us wait for pictures!! :-) I oh-so-want-to-go!!!! But can't because we scheduled a spring break trip to the beach, so bitter sweet. Have a blast and SELL TONS!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I'd love to be there- please post pics!

Its So Very Cheri said...

What a tease. Can you swing by SW Florida and pick me up?

I am needing to search for some french parisian vendors for my site.

Cheri
www.itssoverycheri.com

Dumpster Decorators said...

Too bad we don't live in Texas. The list looks fab...

Rebecca said...

Hello
It all sounds wonderful and I can't wait to see it all.
I hope I will be able to find you! I am leaving Friday for Texas and can't wait!
Blessings
Rebecca

C.J. said...

pictures? pls?

Unknown said...

Hi there! Could you please tell me where ya'll will be located. My sister and I will be going not this Wed. but next. This will be our second trip to RT and we hope to be a bit better prepared than last time...yikes! We dont want to miss ya~

Unknown said...

I look forward to meeting you! I will put you at the top of my list for "must see". See you then~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...