Friday, January 22, 2010

Arcadia FL Antique Fair

If you're looking for some fun in the sun tomorrow, stop by our booth at the Arcadia FL Antique Fair. Arcadia is a quaint historic mecca of antique shops and every 4th Saturday they host an antique fair on the main street in front of the shops and in the parking lot on Oak Street in downtown Arcadia. I've wanted to test this market for years and so here we go! Wish me luck...

Go here for more info. The fair starts at 8am and we are in the parking lot past Glass Antiques at the end of Oak St.

3 comments:

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Can't wait to SEE all your pics from Arcadia... Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Shell, I hope you have a sell out day. Hey, what happened to the free cabinet or was it a dresser that you were going to post about. Did I miss it? Hope you have a great sale, T

sweetpea said...

No no I haven't forgotten... It's been too cold until the last few days to work outside or to paint. It's on the list I promise.

Hugs,

Shelley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...