Saturday, August 7, 2010

ON THE HORIZON

So it's just a smidge over six weeks until we leave for...

TEXAS!!

I can hardly stand it until we get there...

We're working hard on getting the last projects finished and then getting the trailer packed before Mr. Sweet Pea leaves town for his real gig...

In fact, we were in the driveway doing just that when the rain we haven't been getting showed up... So I decided to steal a moment to do a quick post as I've been a little lax about blogging lately...

What is it about Texas and Marburger Farms that I love so much?

Well for just shy of two weeks, twice a year I get to immerse myself in what I do when I'm doing what I do... I think I am my most authentic self when doing this show... I get to set my creative side free and to whip up a booth that I hope will wow you and make you smile...

And, I get to see my buds the two T's (TOT~Time Worn Interiors and Teresa Cano~ Garden Antqs Vintage), Lauri (Chippys), Carla (sooo glad you are back girl and you need to get a blog), Peg and John~French Vanilla ( you need a blog too), Kim~French Pear (are you coming?)and hopefully Terri~Garden Worthy.

Plus, I get to sport my Magnolia Pearl in all it's fabulousness and THE BEST PART...

BUY MORE.

PS~~HOW IN THE WORLD DID I FORGET DEB FROM TALKIN' TRASH ON MY PEEPS LIST? WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME DEB?

20 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

I expect nothing less of great pics of great JUNK when you return!! Hugs, Janna

Anne Lorys said...

I'm excited, because this will be the first time I'll be headed to Marburger!

I'm just way too busy this year to even think about setting up and selling again, but I'm NEVER too busy to shop! ;-)

See you soon!
Anne

time worn interiors said...

Girl we are going to have a Magnolia Pearl Intervention! You need help!
TOT

Anonymous said...

Hope you sell lots of stuff and buy lots of stuff, Shelley! Wish I could be there! Have a great time!!
Hugs ~ Jo :)

Vintage Market Place said...

I was really going to try to make it down there for all of the festivities my dad lives very close by and it would have been the perfect time to visit both places.
have fun and I can't wait to see some pics
Amy

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

I will look forward to seeing lots of photos of your booth and everything else you see and buy!!!
We're counting on you to take us along for the ride with your great photos!!
:)

trash talk said...

sniff, sniff...what about me...she asks meekly?
Seriously...cannot wait to see you and the man!
Debbie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

i would love to do a show that is one thing I have never done, it does sound like fun!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time. I wish I was coming this year but timing is too tough....hopefully in the Spring!!!!!

Boxwood Cottage said...

Ohh I'm so looking forward to see photos of your creatively decorated booth filled with all the old gorgeousness *sigh* and the wonderful boothes of all your friends too of course!
So wish I could come and see all the beauty in person!
xoxo~ Carola

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Oh yes I can't wait to see your photos.. a whole world away from me so will need to live it through your eyes

Hope you are having a lovely weekend. xx julie

Anne Marie said...

have a great time! it would be great to see some pictures of magnolia pearl!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like heaven to me! Sigh. I'll just have to come along via your blog, K? PleaseOhPlease, Shelley, take lots of pics!!!!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I could go to this. I have seen and heard so much about this show. Have a great time and show off all your Magnolia Pearl!
You look great.
Hope you are staying dry today,
KarenSue

Anonymous said...

Hi dear Shelley! I just wanted to let you know I have an award for you over at my blog. :)
Have a great day!
Hugs ~ Jo

Donna Reyne' said...

Hey Shelley!
I love it when you talk about your show! The excitement begins...I get way too anxious to see all of the goodies you and all of the other vendors have discovered on your time away! Pure Bliss!
I am still not sure if I am attending this Fall...But Know matter what...I will be here to see your pictures!
Have a wonderful rest of the afternoon and evening!

Blessings and hugs,
Donna

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Shell, can you believe it! I'll be so excited to see you and Mr. Pea. Yippee...

Lauri Evans said...

OMG Shell, is it really 6 weeks..??.... dear lord. I can't wait to see you and have a ball. lauri

High Cotton said...

I can hardly wait. Yes I do have the blog ready just haven't posted yet. Doing a show the in Kansas City Sept.11. Hope to get it started after that. Can't wait to see you.
carla

Six in One Hand said...

I can't wait to see you this fall!!!

I will be there with my 6 on!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...