Wednesday, August 27, 2008

French Market

As most of you know I recently closed my brick and mortar shop to travel and do shows. There are many lines I carried in the shop that I am not able to sell at these venues so I will be offering them for sale here on the blog. If you are interested please email me to arrange to purchase something. I will answer any questions as well. I accept Paypal, personal checks and money orders. I will charge exact shipping and insurance is required on all items. All sales are final.


Large lotus flower candle holder>> $32 (candle not included--2 available)


Small lotus candle holder>>$17 (2 available)


Set of 3 tin pots in soft blue-green with pink roses (lg-9 1/4" tall) (med-8" tall) (sm-6 1/2" tall)
$52 for the set


Petite dress form (not old) 27 1/2" tall>>$135


Reproduction mercury glass vase (7 1/2" tall)>>$38


Set of three reproduction mercury glass candle holders (lg-8" med 5 1/2" sm 3")
$60 for set


Burlap messenger bag--4 available>>$34


Framed bird nest available in black or green wood>>$28 (2 black, 2 green available)


Resin finial from Aidan Gray 14" tall ( 2 available)>>$45 each

4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

What a cool idea! Lots of pretty things. See you soon my friend, T

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Wow! I just found your blog today. I love, love, love your style!!!!! I have gone all the way back in your archives to your beginning! I have saved you in my favorites and will be regular here.

Shannon

time worn interiors said...

I nominated you for an award!
Theothertheresa

Anonymous said...

Love that bird's nest. And I will make it to your shop one of these Thursday's I am off. You are the best..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...