Monday, January 30, 2012

JOIN ME AT THE OLD CROW MARKET...

This Saturday and Sunday, February 4th and 5th I'll be set up at THE OLD CROW MARKET

at WHEN PIGS FLY AGAIN,  a fabulous shop in Mt. Dora Florida.

Here's the info...

THE OLD CROW MARKET at WHEN PIGS FLY

822 N. Donnelly St. Mt. Dora, FL

9am til 5pm

The shop will be open and filled to the brim with wonderful primitives, and there will be booths outside as well. That's where you'll find me, on the brick patio. My friend Susie (From My Home To Yours) will be setting up as well.

There's also a fabulous world~renowned art show being held just a block away! Come spend the day in quaint Mt. Dora this weekend and shop til you drop!

Hope to see you!

9 comments:

Evi said...

wish I could! I bet it is wonderful.

Patina said...

Oh...wish I could come you have such wonderful items!
Hope you have a great show.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

How cool! I lived in Lake County (Fla.) for 15 years. As editor of the Mount Dora, Eustis and Tavares weeklies, I interviewed the owners when When Pigs Fly opened. I'm delighted to see it's still ... ummm.... flying, even though not under the original owners.

CJ

sweetpea said...

CJ, Cassie and Dawn are the original owners as far as I know.

Shelley

flowerlady464 said...

If only...Have a great time!

Dawn Williams said...

Shelly we are sooo excited to have you set up at the shop and participate in our "Old Crow Market"! CJ, I remember you! Though we did sell in 2002 the new owners did not continue wuth the business after a few years. We have just reopened and are having a blast! I hope you can stop in and visit sometime!

Florida Beach Chic said...

I need to get up to Mt. Dora...it's only 4 hours away and I hear sooo many good things! post lots of pics!!

Unknown said...

GREAT look, love the chair ,frame and door pic

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Love Mt. Dora. Have been there several times when visiting my in-laws.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...