Friday, July 8, 2011

A PLEASANT SURPRISE AND A CAUSE...

I've been so wrapped up in the trial and the disappointing outcome that when my latest issue of ROMANTIC HOMES arrived and I ran across this...


I was pleasantly surprised to see a pic from my booth at the spring MARBURGER FARMS show! That's it under the MARBURGER FARM ANTIQUE SHOW header with all the bottles and vintage glass shakers. Wow RH, thanks so much for the nod!

The article is a fabulous review of the top ten romantic flea markets in the US.

And now to the cause... There is a petition for the passage of CAYLEE'S LAW to make it a crime punishable by law to not report a child missing.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  go HERE to sign this important petition!

Let's keep this horrible tragedy from happening to another innocent child!

8 comments:

Vicki said...

What a nice surprise! Thank you for the link. I am headed over now. Let's not let her death be in vain. Let's pass a new law in her honor that will save other children.

Susan Freeman said...

Congrats on your feature! I signed the petition. I am sickened by the outcome as well.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

VS said...

Amen Sistah...I'm heading over there now!!!!

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Hi Sweetie! Congrats on the photo ; )
I signed the petition ... I can't wrap my head around it either, I can NEVER understand what is more important to someone than their child!
Hope you're well and enjoying the summer!!
xo
Jill

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I signed up last week, maybe this law will be her legacy!!

Carol

Lisa Russell said...

What a shame this law wasn't in effect 3 years ago! Now look who is getting out in just over a week. God Bless that little girl in heaven. And yes, I signed it last week and put a link on my facebook page.

Lisa in Melbourne

Karen Valentine said...

Congratulations Shelley!! That's pretty exciting isn't it?? I'm gonna go check out the issue!!!

xo,
Karen

BECKY said...

Hi Shelley,
I had heard about this, but didn't know where to find it! Thanks for the link...I quickly signed it!!

How fabulous to have a pic of from your booth! That would be a thrill for sure!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!
Becky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...