Monday, September 8, 2008

What I Love~~Part Six

It's been a while since the last chapter in this series, so without further delay I present another of my personal collections~~antique and vintage wire. Sorry but these treasures are not for sale at this time, but serve as inspiration for you to start a collection of your own.


Delicate wire egg basket that can fold flat.


Old wire locker basket full of string.

Another wire locker basket.

Old white wire and wood birdcage.

Old wire miner's canary cage.

Old metal egg basket and fab wavy wire tall basket.

Victorian era wire gutter guard to keep downspouts clear of debris.

Fab old wire pedestal basket.

Old wavy wire market basket.

9 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Great post! I love your collection! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Sweet Pea!! Love your wire collection. Haven't heard from you all summer...I wanna hear all about life after "store" from you. Hope you and Mr Pea are fine. Peg

Idaho Quilter said...

I too love the old wire, you have a great collection.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Love all your pretties!! Counting the days girlfriend!!

FARMHOUSEFANCY said...

I love your post about the old wire i love these old baskets .. i've got them all over my house... I love your blog.toni

Lauri Evans said...

Very nice collection MS SP. Lauri had one of the victorian stoppers but it sold. Wish I could've been to your Saturday Sale.
See u in 15 days in Warrenton! Does Mr. SP have his tux????
ox lulu

Sparrow said...

I wish I could be at your sales! I LOVE your wire collection! you have beautiful pictures! Thank you for your kind words! I am glad you like your nest charm. I have been busy today, making some Halloween ones....Have a great time at Marburger! Say Hi to Linda and Ludmil.

Natalie

Becky said...

I love your collection Sweet Pea. I have a similar white bird cage as part of one of my own collections,and just love it.
Thanks for your kind words about my dolls. It made my day.

Smiles,
Becky

Karen said...

Love all those wire things! I've got a few myself. My dad owns an old school building and I've gathered a few of the old locker baskets. I love that egg basket! Enjoyed your blog!! Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...