Friday, February 8, 2008

Altered Art For Sale

Hi everyone! I am offering for sale here on my blog the work of California artist Linda Keene. Linda uses old paper and ephemera to craft one-of-a-kind pieces that are charming and fabulous. I have had the pleasure of selling her work in my shop over the past year and am now sharing them here with you. All pieces are on a first come first serve basis and are one of a kind. Please contact me if you'd like to purchase something and I will send you a final total with shipping. I can accept a money order, check or you can pay via paypal. Happy shopping!





Garden Girl~13 and 1/2" tall. Made from old paper on miniature dress from. $95 plus shipping.
GARDEN GIRL IS SOLD~~THANK YOU!!





Heart In Hand Altered Art Sketch Book. 6 and 1/2" by 5". Made of old papers and ephemera. There are pages to sketch, journal and places to put found objects. Beautifully done, you will treasure it forever! $85 plus shipping.





Keeper Of The Nest Altered Art Book~6 and 1/2" by 5". Keepsake book to journal, sketch or tuck in found objects. Exquisitely hand made from old paper and ephemera. One of a kind. $85 plus shipping.
KEEPER OF THE NEST BOOK IS SOLD. THANKS!




Victorian Puzzle Blocks~6 blocks covered in old ephemera. Rearrange to make a new picture as you change the blocks. Charming and very vintage. Blocks are 1 and 3/4" square. $50 plus shipping.

Please contact me via phone at 407-619-2099 or via email at spri6789@cfl.rr.com to purchase.

7 comments:

For Love Of Home said...

Shelley, I love her artwork, and your photos are beautiful. Please post more photos of your shop. I am so excited that you are going to Texas, glad you made that leap.
Cindy

Jan said...

Wow. Lovely things. I just love all the peeking into creative minds. And you would be one of them.

Simply Me Art said...

What a Lovely Blog, so happy I stumbled upon it. Nice to meet you, Jamie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hope you have a really great Valentine's Day!! See ya soon :)

THE VERANDA said...

Hi! I found you thru Theresa's blog (Garden Antiques). Great photos. Good luck at Marburger! If you get a booth near Judy Hill's, be sure to bug her everyday for me. She's a good friend of mine.

jasmoonbutterfly said...

your book is beautiful...thank you for sharing x

Lisa said...

Shelley,
What beautiful art! Love the keeper of the nest! Does Linda blog? Very talented lady. Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...