Thursday, June 7, 2012

MAGNOLIA PEARL IS IN THE HOUSE...

Heyyyyy ladies!!!!

Yes, it's true! MAGNOLIA PEARL  has come to Central Florida!

ADJECTIVES MARKET will be opening a destination space devoted entirely to

MAGNOLIA PEARL clothing very soon.


Jeremy Thompson (co~owner and capitalist), Karsen Cornett (store manager and coordinator of chaos) and myself are working together to twirl a very special space on the second floor into a destination for the works of art that are MAGNOLIA PEARL clothing.


I have been wearing MAGNOLIA PEARL for 5 years now and can't tell you how excited I am to be a part of this fabulous new offering to the Orlando area. ROBIN "PEARL" BROWN, the creative force behind these works of art and her husband JOHN GRAY are dear friends of mine and Mr. SWEET PEA. I hope to do them proud.

Our relationship began at MARBURGER FARM, the fantastic twice~yearly show we do in Round Top, TX, where I became a devotee' of ROBIN'S designs. Over the years, we have developed a friendship that I treasure.

Part of my involvement includes hand~selection of the pieces that ADJECTIVES MARKET will offer as well as working with you in the space at the shop to help you find just the right look to add to your wardrobe. Since the new pieces typically debut at the show, I will be cherry picking all the fresh and gorgeous Beautiful Wear just for you.

Stay tuned for more on when the space at ADJECTIVES MARKET will be opening. 

The beautiful ROBIN "PEARL"  BROWN.

ADJECTIVES MARKET
1215 E. SR 436
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL

OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
11AM TIL 7PM

COME IN SOON AND GET YOUR "PEARL" ON.

14 comments:

Heaven's Walk said...

Soooooo pretty! I LOVE this clothing!!!!! Will you be offering any of these pieces in your Etsy shop????

xoxo laurie

sweetpea said...

Laurie, thank you so much but no. Magnolia Pearl is only available in select shops and on their website.

Hugs,

Shelley

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats!!! This is some wonderful news!

Blessings,
Linda

BECKY said...

Hi Shelley! Carol {Polka Dot Closet} and I are headed over to Adjectives today! Haven't been there yet and can't wait to see all the spaces! And how cool is all that with Magnolia Pearl? And I love that you will be helping customers find just the right look!

So exciting! I'm sure it will be wonderful!

Have a great day and weekend!
Blessings,
Becky

One Shabby Old House said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NanaDiana said...

OH!!! I just found out about her not too long ago and I am FASCINATED! I can't wait to hear more!!!! xo Diana

Anne Lorys said...

I know you will do them proud, Shelley!!!

XO,
Anne

Unknown said...

Congrats Shelley. Wish I lived closer!! I sure love her style :)
Im certain it will be a huge hit!

Evi said...

oh, how beautiful.
Wish I was somewhat younger to wear them. But a girl can dream...

The Lavender Barn said...

Oh my Lord, died and gone to heaven ! we need these clothes in the UK xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bohemian said...

Congrats! I'm certain it will be well received. I have been wearing MP for a long time now and it is so comfortable and fun.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Bohemian said...

Congrats! I'm certain it will be well received. I have been wearing MP for a long time now and it is so comfortable and fun.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Kathy said...

Wonderful! I just LOVE Magnolia Pearl! My first experience was through a Country Living Fair! Congratulations - I know you'll do well and I am happy to be your newest follower!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi! Is your MP shop open yet?! I am so excited.....it looks fabulous and I will be in your area July 23-27. I do hope you will be open....wow would that be fun!
Much luck on your opening!
-posh*purls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...