Friday, May 25, 2012

CH CH CH CHANGES...

So here I am, finally posting! Guess you've noticed that I am posting less these days...

You can blame Facebook for that...

I confess, I spend my time and energy promoting my biz page there...

And...

I have never been busier. Since we got back from Texas it's been non~stop, seriously...

So what has changed?

Well, I found that I bit off more than I could chew considering two booths at Adjectives.

So, I have smooshed everything into one and added two killer antique doors as a divider between my booth and the one I gave up.








I've got another huge project in the works and hope to be able to let you in on it very soon...

Until then, stay creative....

10 comments:

Heart Vintage Design said...

I saw your booth the other day at Adjectives and it's fabulous! You've got some really cool stuff : )

Stiltskin Studios said...

Girl, you are not kidding, those doors are FABULOUS! I hear ya, though...we had to give up our space at Summer House Marketplace because we just could not keep up with that, Etsy, custom work, local clients, and our own studio/gallery...it's always a tough decision, but your new "smaller" space looks fantastic!

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

I guess I better hop on over to FACEBOOK to better keep up with ALL Your FaB Stuff... LoVe those Doors...
Jeanine Burkhardt

Carol Spinski said...

First of all, STUNNING!!! Tell me what that wall treatment is? Chalkboard paint????? LOVE IT!!!

I thought we were suppose to be taking it "easier" in the middle phase of our lives???? NOT!!!!! I've been having a ball and looks like so have you:)) Proud of you Girlfriend:) I think I'm going to celebrate our fun by having a tumbler full of wine in the driveway:)))

Hugs, Carol

Curious Sofa said...

One of each please!

Heaven's Walk said...

Beautiful booth!!!!! I adore the way you styled it!! :)

xoxo laurie

Unknown said...

Things happen for good reasons!! The booth looks great.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Wow your booth is wonderful. I saw several pieces I would love to have in the ole farmhouse.
Have a wonderful week.
Maggie

Miss Gracie's House said...

ahh...this I know well...I know all about biting off more than I can chew...it is hard to accept that doing less but doing it well is more important than volume. Can't wait to see what you've been up to.
Rene'

Ivy and Elephants said...

You are one busy lady! But the booth still looks amazing, and those doors as dividers is just perfection!
Patti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...