Monday, March 21, 2011

LOCKED AND LOADED

We are loaded and ready to go...

except for the ten million last minute things like going to the bank, the store, getting my checkout stuff together, calling Chase so they don't shut off the debit card as we cross state lines, over~packing by a mile, finding a white shirt for Mr. Pea, etc. etc...

I have my ever~present list so it will all get done and early Wednesday we will head the truck and trailer toward

TEXAS!

MARBURGER HERE WE COME!

This will be my final post til I return with tons of pics and great stories.

Stay tuned.

If you will be at the shows I want to remind you about this fabulous blogger experience...




My friend Teresa Cano ( I call her sweet T) is hosting the ever fabulous blogger party on Sunday the 27th at 6pm at ZAPP HALL in Warrenton. You never know who you will bump into at this shindig so stop by if you are in the neighborhood. I'll be there for sure!

That's a wrap folks, see ya on the flipside!

23 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Have so much fun !!!
I can't wait to see pictures ~

xoxo
Lori

Patina said...

How fun Shelley! Have a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear about it and see all your wonderful pictures. You are a constant source of inspiration!
Big Hugs!
Debbie

stefanie said...

have LOTS!!! of fun!!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Good luck, what fun you will have! I cannot wait for the pictures! Got your email and will anxiously await the blogger get together when you get home and can catch your breath. Have fun!!

Carol

Carole said...

Have a great show Shelley and have a safe trip!
xx
Carole

Raised In Cotton Carol said...

Have fun, give everyone a hug for me and lots of sales:))

xoxo, Carol

julie miller said...

Wishing you blue skies, tons of energy and a sell out!!! Most of all, have fun!!!!!

Smiles and sunshine,
Julie

Vintage Market Place said...

Good luck
have tons of fun
and can't wait to see all the pictures from the show!
Amy

Anne Lorys said...

Be safe and sell bunches!
Will miss you!!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Have a wonderful, safe, and prosperous time. Can't wait to see the pics when you get back!
hugs,
Debra

Scrummy Scrapz aka Lizzie said...

Have a wonderful time and enjoy x

trash talk said...

Have a safe trip over and I'll see you in just a bit! Cannot wait!!!
Debbie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!!! Can you tell how excited I am for the shows to start. I'll arrive in Warrenton tonight and will be there late. So looking forward to seeing you and the Mr. P.

Unknown said...

Have fun

Pattie

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Safe Travels!!! AND a FaB Time is a Given!*!*!
Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Have a safe journey and a ton of fun.Looking forward to hearing all about it....take lots of pics! :)

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!!!! Im sure you will!! Cant wait to see your photos from the event~ Hugs,Rachel ;)

French Farmhouse 425

Sylvia said...

Have fun...I can't wait to hear all about it!

Sylvia

The Rustic Victorian said...

Much good luck and fun!

Marcie

Gretchen said...

I hope your having a great time Shelley. I so hope to one day get to Texas to experience this show and my friend, Sue Whitney is going soon. I'd love to go, but jut got back from a family vacation.
I haven't been able to peak at blogs for a while, and yours is always one I so love to read. Catch up time.
~Be blessed with lots of sales and good times with friends~
Gretchen

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Lucky ducky! Have fun. Can't wait to live vicariously through you!

Hugs,
Judy

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip! Maybe someday I will go.
Don't forget lunch when you return.

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

You forgot me!!!!!! Have fun! x0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...