Sunday, September 19, 2010

THE WOW FACTOR

I'm a firm believer in the wow factor...

When I gutted and re~designed my shop I looked long and hard for the right elements to convey this feeling...

I wanted something very special as the focal point when you entered the shop. I searched high and low... And then...

I discovered this fabulous twig chandelier hand~made by WISH DESIGNS... 48" tall by 48" wide and hand~made from briarwood branches. It is perfection...

And now it could be yours.

After much consideration, it had been loaded onto the trailer and will be the WOW FACTOR in my booth at MARBURGER FARMS.


11 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Wow for sure! It's stunning!!

ArtbymeCindy said...

That is a big WOW!! Love it!!!

stefanie said...

wow, is right .....gorgeous!!!

Anne Lorys said...

That's pretty WOW, Shelley!

trash talk said...

You say wow...I say yowza!
I looked for branches similar to that last year with no luck. You were one lucky duck to find a chandi!
Debbie
CUSOON!

north pal said...

i say a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!!!!!!! did you make that? how unusual. Bestest,Denise

June said...

OMG this is beautiful Shelley! That is the prettiest WOW factor I've ever seen.
hugs to you...

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*WoWszErRssss!!! LOVE it!!~*~*;)Rachel

Laurie said...

That is gorgeous!

Carole said...

You've done it...it's perfectly WOW

xx
Carole

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Yep.
You're right about the WOW!
I'm just sad 'cause I won't be able to see it :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...