Tuesday, April 6, 2010

We've Arrived...

Sorry I know you are waiting for pics... I promise there are many and I will post some tomorrow... Today I am just too tired... So many things to do when we got home... Aaahhhh... home... My bed... My couch... My tv where I can find the shows I would watch if Mr. Sweet Pea wasn't watching the NCAA championship... Oh well, he deserves it... after all he did drive the whole way there and the whole way home... while I napped...

It literally took hours to unpack the clothes I took and didn't wear... enough to outfit four people for the entire show without duplicating an ensemble... I did check my blog roll to see who had already posted about the show...

So please check back tomorrow... I promise the pics will be there...

nite nite...

7 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

Welcome home!

There's some mighty purty pics of you on my latest post, head on over and lemme know if you approve. :-)

It was SO good to meet you!

Anne

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see all your pictures. I've been looking at all the blogs about the blog party! What a great show. You do need a rest.

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Hey Shelley....glad to hear you made it home safely. I can just imagine how tired you are. Looking forward to pics of the show and details of sales!
Michael is also glued to the tv for the games....good thing we have more than 1 TV!
Call me when you get a minute...
xxoo
Susie

Lauri Evans said...

Hey Shelley, I can't believe it is over, can't tell you how much fun I had. And now much fun it was buying Pearl!!!!! I think I broke the bank this time. Can't wait to do it again in the fall!!!!!!! lauri

Lisa said...

Shelley,
Oh I finally got to see your sweet face on Anne's blog. I wish I'd been there to have fun with you all. I was with Jodie last week & she told me all about the party. Okay, Shelley, you've had your rest, lets see some pictues!! Lisa

Paris Rags Romance said...

I love your blog! I love your jacket too is that MP ? Did I meet you in Mount Dora? Great blog hugs, Kim xoxo

sweetpea said...

Thanks Kim! Highly likely that we met in Mt. Dora. I set up there at all three extravos in the winter.

Hugs,

Shelley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...