Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'd Rather Be In Paris Swap



I am so excited to be hosting my first swap! It is titled "I'd Rather Be In Paris" and promises to be fabulous! A total of twelve beautiful bloggers (counting me) are participating:

~~Lauri of 2Chippys
~~Lulu of 2Chippys
~~Deb of Talking Trash
~~Lisa of La Rustique Market
~~Gretchen of MimiTorias Designs
~~Tiina of Dream In Cream
~~Sue of Bella Shabby
~~Diana of Annie Fannie and Abigail
~~Donna of Annie Fannie and Abigail
~~Zita of Mlle Magpie
~~Mary of Vintage Patina

Each of us will select French-themed treasures valued at $20-$25 with our partner in mind, then mail them off on or around the 22nd of this month. Then all participating will post pics on their blog showing what they received. Sounds like fun right? Maybe this will inspire you to start your own swap. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

trash talk said...

I am so excited. This is my first swap and I got the best partner! Woo Hoo!!!
Debbie

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

I'm so excited, Shelley. I've already started gathering...

Gretchen said...

I am so thrilled Shelley, to be a part of this blogger world swap you came up with. The theme is perfect for me and I'm so excited.
Thanks again for hosting it and creating the great idea.
Gretchen
http://mimitoriadesigns.blogspot.com

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

This sounds great! Wish I would have gotten in on the fun. I'll look forward to the posts, though! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...