Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Be Still My Heart

Hello everyone~~long time, no blog! Wow, what a week I've had! As I said in my previous post, there are a lot of irons in the fire around here what with preparations for the Texas trip and MOST importantly the impending arrival of my new granddaughter. You know, I realize now that I never appreciated the feelings that an event like this can inspire. I must say that my heart is overflowing and I have fallen madly deeply in love with an 8lb 2oz little darling who arrived at 9:23am Saturday March 15th. Her name is Auriana Tessa Turner and she is beautiful! Allow me to share with you her picture at just one day old. And check out that head of hair! Suri Cruise has nothing on this girl!


4 comments:

ines said...

Shelly... she is absolutely beautiful, I cannot wait to meet her! It was so good seeing you today. Take care, I will see you when you get back from Texas.
Ines

The Feathered Nest said...

Omgoodness!!! Shelley she is the most precious angel!! I can see why you are in love ~ how could you not be??? Congratulations to you and your family, sweetie! I wish I was a little bitty ladybug (a fly sounds too gross) sitting on your shoulder and going with you to Texas!!! Oh, the sights you will see ~ wishing you all the best! xxoo, Dawn

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Oh my, what a beautiful baby!! I know you're so proud. I bet she will be so spoiled, but then that's what grammy's do best!! Can't wait to meet you and your honey. Wishing you a safe trip to Texas and lots and lots of money to spoil on your grandbabies.

Lana Manis said...

Your little granddaughter is adorable! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...